Social media, blogs & news
10 years ago “Going Viral” didn’t sound like something you would wish for – today it is something most marketing teams would kill for. The reach of social networks is global, and the growth is staggering.
- 62-68% of UK & US citizens with internet access are on Facebook. This is surprisingly low compared to countries such as Indonesia (93%), Chile (96%) and Philippines (99%)
- The average smartphone user checks Facebook 14 times every day
- Over 500 million tweets are posted each day, by over 200 million active monthly users
- 100 hours of video footage are uploaded to YouTube every minute
All larger companies either outsource their social media management or have a dedicated department for it. With literally billions of people worldwide using social media daily, the benefits of using it for your marketing are indisputable.
The more regularly you post to your social media channels, the higher the engagement and ROI you will see. This means that you should spend at least 1 hour per day on posting relevant content, participating in conversations and growing your social network.
According to the 2017 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, 64 percent of marketing teams report spending six or more hours each week on social media.
Our social media team is specialized in healthcare and more specifically Plastic & Aesthetic surgery, Beauty Spas, Dermatologists, Dental and other private practices.
Therefore we know as no other how to write the right unique content and where and how to engage in conversations with your potential patients.
And if your clinic is mentioned in a post or tweet, we react to it within minutes.
Let us do the talking so you can focus on your practice.
And with all the new patients coming in after your social media boost, you will need that time!
LET US DO THE TALKING
Create a professional Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page, fully in line with your house style
Daily post unique content on all channels, create relevant blogposts decorated with attractive artwork
Respond within minutes when your practice is mentioned in a tweet or a message posted on your Facebook page
We create a Google+ page, reply to reviews and keep the content fresh
Create a strong network with followers relevant for your specialism.
DON’T LET YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PULSE STOP
If you wouldn’t go to a general MD for a brain surgery,
why would you bring your social media lifeline to a general marketer?
- Social media strategy – including posting frequency, types of content, keyword research, influencer research etc;
- Set-up and branding of new or existing social profiles – consistent branding and voice across all your channels is crucial;
- Sharing and commenting on third-party posts that are relevant to your practice;
- Engaging in conversations with other users – be it existing or potential patients;
- Social media monitoring – keeping an eye out for mentions of your practice and interacting with those posts;
- Social customer service – responding to questions or complaints from users;
- Following relevant medical influencers or potential visitors/patients;
- Content marketing – helping to develop your own original images, memes, articles, blogs, and resources that can be promoted on social media;
- Monhtly reporting, or on request. Have complete transparency in the work we do for you